This article is about the project called All In One Home Automation project which is based on Firebase Realtime database for Over internet communication.
- ESP32 (https://amzn.to/2FsFZ3x)
- Hi-Link 5v Power Supply(5W) (https://amzn.to/3mecvYb)
- Terminal Connector (https://amzn.to/2FqUKEe)
- 5v Relay (https://amzn.to/35BTEAa)
- Diode IN4007 (https://amzn.to/2RhazzO)
- Transistor BC547(https://amzn.to/2SK3Fna)
- Resistor 330Ω 1/4W(https://amzn.to/2OQqUuz)
- Resistor 220kΩ 1/4W (https://amzn.to/3kcgna6)
- Resistor 2.2Ω 1/2W (https://amzn.to/32mdSvN)
- Resistor 10kΩ 1/4W (https://amzn.to/2GY6Sxf)
- Slide Switch
- Male Connector
- Capacitor 2.2uF 250v
- Capacitor 3.3uF 250v
Connection Diagram :-
You can even buy the whole project assembled from us. By doing so you not only save plenty of time and resources and get the project ready to be used but you’ll also be supporting us.
This is the schematic in which you need to connect the project to your mains supply.
Be careful while working with mains voltage, do turn of the main switch.
Complete code of the project is uploaded in my GitHub account. You can get it by clicking here!
Android Application :-
Android Application and MIT app inventor file are uploaded in the drive, click this link to download them
Tutorial Video :-
In case you want to understand the project in much detailed manner, I’ll recommend you to go through this full tutorial video