TTGO T-Higrow Esp32Wroom Introduction
This product comes with Wifi Bluetooth Humidity Photometric Electrolyte Sensor Unsoldered. The capacitive soil moisture sensor differs from most of the resistive sensors on the market, using the capacitive sensing principle to detect soil moisture. It avoids the problem that the resistance sensor is easy to corrode and greatly prolongs its working life.S18B20 waterproof temperature sensor is used for this product and t-watch with the t-grove interface. For example, it can be used to test the temperature and humidity of flowerpot soil and environment, as well as the water temperature of fish tanks when raising fish.
- This capacitive soil moisture sensor differs from most of the resistive sensors on the market, using the capacitive sensing principle to detect soil moisture.
- It avoids the problem that the resistance sensor is easy to corrode and greatly prolongs its working life.
- Since BME280 already includes temperature and humidity sensors, it already includes the function of DHT11, we have removed the DHT11 sensor on the BME280 version to reduce costs.
|Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor|
|Onboard||Reset Button + Custom Button IO35 + ABS material shell + Jst 2pin 1.25mm connector|
|Version Optional||DHT11/ BME280 Version|
|Digital 16bit Ambient Light Sensor||SDA: IO25; SCL: IO26|
| Wide range and Highest resolution(1 – 65535 lx)
50Hz/ 60Hz Light noise reject-functionButton: IO0
Wake up : IO35
USB to TTL: CP2104
Modular interface:UART、SPI、SDIO、I2C、LED PWM、TV PWM、I2S、IRGPIO、capacitor touch sensor、ADC、DACLNA pre-amplifier
On-board clock: 40MHz crystal oscillator
Temperature and humidity sensor DHT11
Reserved extension interface:21~22
Working current: About 150 mA
Sleep current: About 220 uA
Working temperature range: -40℃ ~ +85℃
Power Supply Specifications
Power Supply Input: USB 5V/1A
Battery Input: 3.7-4.2V
Battery:3.7V lithium battery
Charge IC: TP4054
JST Connector:2Pin 1.25mm
Standard: FCC/CE-RED/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC (ESP32 chip)
Protocol:802.11 b/g/n(802.11n，speed up to150Mbps)A-MPDU and A-MSDU polymerization，support 0.4μS Protection interval
Protocol: Meet Bluetooth v4.2BR/EDR and BLE standard
Radiofrequency:With -97dBm sensitivity NZIF receiver Class-1,Class-2&Class-3 emitter AFH
Audio frequency CVSD&SBC audio frequency
Security mechanism: WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise/WPS
Encryption Type: AES/RSA/ECC/SHA
Firmware upgrade: UART download/OTA（Through network/host to download and write firmware）
Software Development: Support cloud server development /SDK for user firmware development
Networking protocol: IPv4、IPv6、SSL、TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
User Configuration: AT + Instruction set, cloud server, android/ios app
- Soil Fertility detection
- Soil moisture detection
- Light intensity detection
- Ambient temperature and humidity 6. USB+200mA battery
- Low power sleep
Using Arduino IDE
- Install the current upstream Arduino IDE at the 1.8 level or later. The current version is at the Arduino website.
- Start Arduino and open Preferences window. In additional board manager add url: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/gh-pages/package_esp32_index.json .separating them with commas.
- Copy or move the folder in the lib directory to
<C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\Arduino\libraries>
- Board select
ESP32 Dev Module
configuration.h, you can select hotspots and connect to wireless WiFi, and you can change and add sensors. For details, please refer to
- Build and Upload the sketch
- View the obtained ip address in the serial output, enter the ip address in the browser to view the data.
- Install VSCODE and Python
- Search for the PlatformIO plug-in in the VSCODE extension and install it.
- After the installation is complete and the reload is completed, there will be a small house icon in the lower left corner. Click to display the Platformio IDE home page
- Go to file – >
Open folder– > Select the
- Click the (√) symbol in the lower left corner to compile (→) for upload.
1 x Unsoldered TTGO T-Hi-grow-ESP32wroom chip Wifi Bluetooth Humidity Photometric Electrolyte Sensor