This is 1 Channel 5V Relay Board Module For Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, and so on can control it.
Each one needs 15mA – 20mA driver current and Equipped with high current relay: DC 5V / 10A, AC 250V / 10A
Standard interface that can be compatible with microcontroller.
Specification and Features:-
- 1 channel relay board
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Max Current: 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High-impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled by various appliances & other Equipment With Large currents.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (AVR, Arduino, 8051, PIC, ARM)
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches;