Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32C3 featuring ESP32C3 carries a complete Wi-Fi system along with Bluetooth Low Energy function. With its exquisite design and WiFi+BT ability, it’s perfect for various IoT controlling scenarios and complex carriable applications.
- Outstanding RF performance: Powerful ESP32-C3 SoC and U.FL antenna provided that supports WiFi/Bluetooth connection over 100m.
- Thumb-size Design: 21 x 17.5mm overall dimension, portable and lightweight.
- Low power consumption: Lowest as 44 μA (deep sleep mode), with 4 working modes available.
- Onboard battery charge IC: Supports battery charging, great for various wearable scenarios and wireless IoT applications.
- Ready for productization: Single-sided components design, easily integrated into other boards.
|RISC-V single-core 32-bit chip processor with a four-stage pipeline that operates at up to 160 MHz|
|Wireless||Complete 2.4GHz Wi-Fi subsystem|
|Bluetooth 5.0/ Bluetooth mesh|
|On-chip Memory||400KB SRAM & 4MB Flash|
|Interface||1x UART, 1x IIC, 1x IIS, 1x SPI,11x GPIO(PWM), 4x ADC|
|1x Reset button, 1x Boot button|
|Dimensions||21 x 17.5mm|
|Power||Circuit operating voltage: 3.3V@200mA|
|Charging current: 50mA/100mA|
|Input voltage (VIN): 5V|
|Deep Sleep Power Consumption||Deep Sleep Model: >44 μA|
|Wi-Fi Enabled Power Consumption||Active Model: <75 mA|
|Modem-sleep Model: <25 mA|
|Light-sleep Model: <4 mA|
|BLE Enabled Power Consumption||Modem-sleep Model: <27 mA|
|Light-sleep Model: <10 mA|
- Internet of Things
- Wearable devices
- Health monitoring
- Low-Power(LP) networking
- Rapid prototyping