RC522 – RFID Reader features an outstanding modulation and demodulation algorithm to serve effortless RF communication at 13.56 MHz. The S50 RFID Cards will ease up the process helping you to learn and add the 13.56 MHz RF transition to your project.
The module uses SPI to communicate with microcontrollers. The open-hardware community already has a lot of projects exploiting the RC522 – RFID Communication, using Arduino.
RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module Features:-
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- The low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated into all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, and terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 supports the MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, a two-way data transmission rate of up to 424kbit/s.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meet advanced applications development and production needs.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module Specifications:-
- Operating Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V
- Sleep Current: < 80uA
- Peak Current: < 30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
- Environmental Operating Temperature: -20 – 80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40 – 85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% – 95%
- Reader Distance: ≥ 50mm / 1.95″ (mifare 1)
- Module Size: 40mm × 60mm
- Module interface: SPI
- Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s
RC522 RFID 13.56MHZ Reader Writer Module Package Content:-
- 1x A RFID-RC522 Module
- 1x RFID Blank Card
- 1x special-shaped card (as shown by the key ring shape)
- 1x Straight Pin
- 1x Curved Pin
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.