Electronic Components, Motors & Motor Drivers
L293D Motor Driver Shield for Arduino
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, and internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
Motors & Motor Drivers
L298N 2A Based Motor Driver Module – Good Quality
- Current Sense for each motor.
- Heatsink for better performance.
- Power-On LED indicator.
- Double H bridge Drive Chip: L298N.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 5~35
- Peak Current (A): 2
- Continuous Current (A): 0-36mA
- No. of Channels: 2
- Over-Current Protection (A): Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes