This article will guide with making your own Smart Home Remote using TFT touchscreen and ESP32 module. Let’s get started….
- ILI9341 TouchScreen (https://amzn.to/2TKwHr0)
- ESP32 Module (https://amzn.to/36goA8n)
- Lithium Battery (https://amzn.to/2TzBBY8)
- TP4056 Charging Module (https://amzn.to/3xmtBZ0)
- HT7333 (https://amzn.to/3dR4rdn)
- Pushbuttons (https://amzn.to/3qQvY3F)
- On-Off switch
- Misc. Components
Schematic & PCB Design
We have designed it’s schematic and PCB design on Easyeda which is open to use for anyone (Non-Commercial use only, Also give credits to techiesms whenever you use this design and share it with others).
You can get the design by clicking here.
In this project, I have made a code for controlling two Blynk projects. And the projects which I have used in this are taken from my previous video which you can watch by clicking here.
The code used for the display is uploaded on my GitHub account which you can download from here.
If you want to learn how to make your own IoT remote, you can use this full tutorial video for your reference.