Hello, Makers! Welcome you to this techiesms blog. So, today we are going to create a custom tiny sorter by using Husky Lens. So, read this blog properly. So, that you don’t left any of the important point.
1. AIM OF THE PROJECT
So the aim of this “custom tiny sorter” is to create your own sorter for sorting the two types of things by collecting the data of different things (like: two types of candies & two types of coins etc.). So you can classify the any type of things from your choice and save your time. So, this time to create your own custom tiny sorter. So, please pay attention
2. USED MATERIAL
- Arduino Uno
- Micro Servo Motor
- Male to male jumper Wires
- And a Printed paper for creating the bucket of sorter click on the below Download button for creating the bucket
3. PROJECT DESCRIPTION
i. FLOW CHART
- Take the Husky Lens
- Take the multiple images of first type of classifier from each angle by using different id’s with Husky Lens
- Take the multiple images of second type of classifier from each angle by using different id’s with Husky Lens
- Now Interface the Husky Lens and Servo Motor with Arduino
- And Write The Program in Arduino by using Arduino IDE by using if-else condition for rotate the servo motor 0 or 180 degree when detect the object.
- If husky lens detect the first type of objects then rotate the servo motor from 0 degree angle
- And if husky lens detect the second type of objects then rotate the servo motor from 180 degree angle to collect in different bowl.
- Hey! you complete this now you can create your own custom sorter by using Husky Lens for different problems.
Don’t know about HuskyLens? Have a look.
And Also see my blog for more Interesting Posts: https://iotianinnovator.blogspot.com