The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is the second generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ in February 2015. Compared to the Raspberry Pi 1 it has:
- A 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1GB RAM
You can buy this amazing board at most affordable price and greatest reviews on internet from Amazon by clicking here.
If you are buying Raspberry Pi for the first time, than you need to buy some other stuffs to get started with this. I have attached the link of some cheapest and trust able components required for Raspberry Pi,
- 16 GB CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD –> STRONTIUM NITRO 16GB 65MB/S CLASS 10
- OPTICAL MOUSE –>TERABYTE 3D OPTICAL WIRED USB MOUSE IN BLACK
- KEYBOARD –>INTEX MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD (BLACK)
- HDMI CABLE –> STORITE 1.5 METRE SUPER SLIM HIGH SPEED HDMI MALE TO HDMI MALE CABLE WITH ETHERNET FULL HD 1080P – BLACK
You can view or download the technical details of Raspberry Pi 3 model B from here.
Pin out of Raspberry Pi 3 board as as shown in the fig below.
LINK FOR NOOBS OS
For using Raspberry Pi board, you need to install OS in it before you can do anything. The most used OS for Raspberry Pi board is NOOBS which stands for New Out Of the Box Software. So yo ucan download the OS from here.
GETTING STARTED VIDEO
I haven’t made a getting started with raspberry Pi video. If you still have any doubt with this, you can definitely mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll definitely try to solve it
PROJECTS USING THIS
1) FETCHING DATA FROM ANY WEBSITE USING THINGSPEAK.COM
2) MAKING YOUR OWN AMAZON ECHO USING RASPBERRY PI BOARD
3) CONTROLLING APPLIANCES THROUGH YOUR VOICE USING ALEXA ON YOUR RASPBERRY PI BOARD